Employers!! Advertise Jobs for free on FAQ – Limited Offer.
To celebrate the recent launch of our new ‘Work in Japan’ section @ FAQ Japan, we are offering free advertising for any position you wish to fill, only for a limited time until 31 March 2018.
FAQ is an English publication, hence the job(s) you wish to advertise should also be targeted at English speakers or people proficient in the language. We request that you provide all position details in English, but if you also have a translation in Japanese, we will be happy to post that too.
Our user demographic mainly consists of English speakers living in Japan, with a small number of users from around the globe. So, by advertising through our website you will be able to reach this particular audience.
If you are interested in taking up this generous offer, please contact us with the following details:
- A detailed explanation of the position in English
- Hiring Company details, including website if available
- Position responsibilities
- Expected salary (part-time = hourly rate/full-time = monthly/yearly wage)
- Contact name (for applications)
- Contact email address and/or phone number
- Any applicable position deadlines
- A company logo photo or photo applicable to the position
Email all of this through to us at email@example.com and once we have verified all the information has been provided, we will upload the position and confirm back to you with a link to the advertisement.
This offer is only available for a limited time, so we urge you to send your advertisements ASAP!