For those who only need access to the internet or data, I would definitely recommend a SIM card. However, if you have brought your computer, iPad, camera and other internet-capable devices, a mobile router is your best option. So, make sure to read on for the best deals, if this is what you need.
For the user wanting to pick-up wifi within Japan, we have you covered. You can arrange your desired pick-up location, plus with your printed or mobile coupon you can collect your router without any hiccups. Supported locations include the following airports:
- Narita International Aiport Terminals 1 & 2 (Tokyo)
- Haneda International Airport (Tokyo)
- Kansai International Airport Terminal 1 (Osaka)
- Chubu Centrair International Airport (Nagoya)
- Fukuoka Airport (Hakata, Fukuoka)
- New Chitose Airport (Sapporo)
- Naha Airport (Okinawa)
- Komatsu Airport (Ishikawa)
- Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport
- Ashikawa Airport
- Sendai Airport (Sendai)
Check out the various options via the Klook website. You will also note that some you can pick-up from specific countries, especially if you live in countries like Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, etc. So, please be careful with your selection.
If you’re planning your travels in Japan, we invite you to join our rapidly expanding Travel in Japan Discussion Group via Facebook.